Autumn 20 gauge, 30" bbls, pistol grip
Click Images For Larger View
Fabarm Autumn - 20 gauge side by side with 30" barrels, pistol grip with beavertail forearm, case colored receiver with some scroll engraving. Comes in case with choke tubes.
FABARM has been producing firearms in Italy since 1900. Now, after twelve decades of perfecting our craft, the first side-by-side developed especially for American hunters has arrived. Introducing the Autumn, aptly named for the memories it evokes of days in the field surrounded by Fall foliage and those early morning golden sunrises. A deluxe grade of walnut complements the rich color case hardened receiver with full-coverage engraving. While our solid four-lug locking system ensures extreme durability. Below is a list of additional features that will help tell you more about this fine Italian beauty.
- Currently available in 20ga with either 28” or 30” barrels.
- Upgraded stock using Deluxe grade Turkish walnut with an oil finish.
- Four lug locking system creates a very strong lock-up between the monoblock and action, increasing durability.
- The barrels are constructed with a high-temperature solder to guarantee durability and strength.
- The action is monolithic design machined from a steel forging for the ultimate in strength.
- The rounded action features ornamental style scroll engraving with elegant color case hardened finish.
- Stock features a hand-fit walnut butt plate to make mounting the gun easier and to avoid snagging on clothing.
- Lightweight barrels feature the Fabarm TRIBORE™, a tapered bore that increases performance, reduces weight while lowering recoil.
- INNER HP™ long screw in choke system features a hyperbolic design that maximizes pattern performance.
- The barrels are highlighted by a “swamped” style rib with a textured finish to reduce glare.
- To increase durability, the fore-end incorporates a hardened steel insert where it contacts the barrel lug. This also allows Fabarm technicians to tighten the action if it ever becomes necessary.
- Selective trigger operates on the reliable inertia system and breaks cleanly at 4lbs.
- The trigger mechanism features interceptor sears for additional safety.
- The action incorporates rebounding hammers to improve the longevity of the firing pins.
- The Autumn features automatic ejectors.
- Lightweight barrels to improve balance and handling.
- The fore-end is attached with a classic Anson style latch.